Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. By using Hello Schoolies or any of our services, you acknowledge and accept to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
- Book online via Hello Schoolies’ website at www.helloschoolies.com or call our office on 0411 309 886 for reservations.
- All rates quoted are “per person” and are inclusive of GST. Please note rates are not inclusive of security bonds.
- The full amount of the accommodation fee and a security bond of $200 per person are required to secure your reservation.
- For stays of more than 7 nights, the bookings will be treated as two separate bookings, therefore two separate security bonds and deposits will be required.
- Payment of monies indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Hello Schoolies accommodation packages.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, your parents or guardian must make the booking on your behalf, and your parents’ or guardian’s photo ID and signed consent form (which will be sent to you within 2 working days upon booking for your parents or guardian to fill in) must be submitted to our office within 7 working days by email to email@example.com. For any booking that is made and not authorized by the booking person’s parent or guardian, the payment paid at the time of booking will be forfeited.
The Organizer / Leader
- It is the responsibility of the group organizer/leader to ensure all members of the group have read and understood all the Terms & Conditions and the House Rules, as well as any changes or updates.
- Hello Schoolies is not responsible for any discrepancies between the group organizer/leader and his/her roommates.
- Guests contact form (including full name, email address and contact number) must be filled in and submitted to Hello Schoolies two months prior to arrival by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deposit & Payment
- All payments can be made via Hello Schoolies website at www.helloschoolies.com or with our reservations team on 0411 309 886 by credit card or direct deposit.
- A non-refundable full accommodation fee and a security bond of $200 per person must be paid at the time of booking otherwise the booking will not be held.
- By paying the accommodation fee, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- For bookings that are made within 90 days of the travel date, all accommodation amounts including the security bond have to be paid at the time of booking.
- The security bond is due 90 days prior to your arrival date.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you make payment via Hello Schoolies website at www.helloschoolies.com or by phoning reservations team on 0411 309 886 prior to the payment due date (i.e. 90 days prior to arrival).
- If your booking including the security bond is not paid in full by the due date, Hello Schoolies reserves the right to cancel the booking. Please refer to the Cancellation section for full details.
- If your payment is overdue, the last Credit Card used to make a payment for a guest is the credit card that will be used to attempt to process your final payment.
- All payments if made by credit card will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
- Once the booking has been made, if you wish to change your accommodation building, room type or date of travel you will incur a $50 amendment fee per change. Amendments must be notified in writing via e-mail by the group organiser. Any accommodation change request will be subject to availability. Hello Schoolies reserves the right to deny requests to change accommodation.
- No change of accommodation or other travel arrangements is permitted within 90 days prior to arrival.
- The group organiser has the responsibility of controlling all changes made to your booking.
- The maximum number of people that can share an apartment must be strictly adhered to at all times, and all members of the group agree to adhere to the maximum apartment occupancy.
Cancellation of Bookings
- Any cancellation that is made 90 days or more prior to arrival will forfeit a $1000 per apartment paid in respect of booking.
- Any cancellation made within 90 days prior to arrival will forfeit the full amount of the accommodation fee.
- Cancellations must be made by emailing email@example.com. Cancellations cannot be made via phone.
- Hello Schoolies is not responsible for informing group members that the booking has been cancelled or any group members that a person in their group has cancelled his/her booking.
- No refunds will be given for an early departure.
- All guests agree to abide by the house rules during your stay.
- The group organizer must ensure that all members have read the House Rules for your accommodation.
- Accommodation buildings reserve the right to change their house rule without notice.
If you need further clarification on the above Terms and Conditions, please contact Hello Schoolies prior to making a booking.